Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Look what I bought today

Went shopping today and bought some items for my cooking needs.
For some strange reason, lamb sell for less than beef. I've bought this australian boneless lamb leg, which I will roast for main course, as well as cold cuts.
This Italian Herb Blend attracted me with it fresh green look and a fact that no preservatives were used. Just freeze dried basil, oregano, garlic, red onions, red pepper, marjoram, rosemary and sage.
Cheddar is one of my least favorites cheeses, but this one was on sale and I thought smoked flavour will add some thest, as a topping to some dishes.
Never purchased pomegranate molasses before, so have no idea about the taste. I am going to use it as an ingredient in Muhammara. Very curious about it. Maybe, I will share my experience, later.

No comments: