Tuesday, March 14, 2017

"Mexico" sandwich

Yesterday, I had a "California" sandwich. Today, I am going south to Mexico. Unfortunately, I wasn't brave enough, to place tortilla chips between the ciabatta buns (maybe next time). But, everything else, like guacamole, salsa, cheeses and sour cream, had a Mexican motive.
Here is my guacamole recipe: avocado, garlic, red onion, lemon juice (no lime juice in the house) and salt.
I could've made my own salsa too, but Superstore has decent one, that can found in refrigerated section. 
Added some salsa, on egg omelette, will serve this time as a replacement for tortilla chips.
Topped with Mexican shredded cheeses mix.
And folded, to keep it all together
The rest, as would say Sherlock Holmes, is elementary
For more authentic Mexican experience topped it with sour cream.
Bon appétit and hope to see you again!

No comments: