Thursday, April 20, 2017

Gremolata

Italian food not only taste good, but also sounds good. The best example of it is Gremolata, a chopped herb condiment classically made of lemon zest, garlic and parsley. Mine version, mostly followed the classical version recipe.
Ingredients: curly parsley, garlic, olive oil, lemon, salt and other seasonings.
I've used my manual chopper, mainly because it's very easy to clean.
Collected lemon zest, using my zest scraping tool, and added it to the chopper.
Normally, I would just use a lemon juice, but you can't scrape the bottle for zest,
so I've squeezed a real lemon to get the required lemon juice.
Here is a final result. Bon appétit! Hope to see you again. Also, would be very happy to receive your feedback or advice about my culinary creations.

No comments: