Thursday, May 4, 2017

"Spaghetti al Limone"

For some strange reason, I've never done this dish, although it's very popular in Italy. As always, my recipe is a bit different from original.
For starters, I've scraped a zest from one lemon and cut lemon in half.
Then, I've added California sun-dried tomatoes to garlic and olive oil. When, sauteing was dome, I've added freshly squeezed lemon juice and dumped cooked spaghetti into the frying pan. Mixed everything and let pasta absorb all flavours for a couple of minutes.
Afterward, I've plated the pasta and garnished with lemon zest, parsley. Topped everything with Tex-Mex mix of shredded cheeses.
Here is a final result. Bon appétit! Hope to see you again. Also, would be very happy to receive your feedback or advice about my culinary creations.

No comments: